Charitable Gift Annuity—Immediate Payment
How It Works
- 1. Transfer cash or other property to The Florida Bar Foundation
2. The Florida Bar Foundation guarantees to make lifetime payments for up to two annuitants
- Guaranteed payments for life that are favorably taxed
1. When gift is funded with cash, part of payment will be tax-free
2. When gift is funded with appreciated property, part will be taxed as capital gain,
part will be tax-free, and part will be taxed as ordinary income
- Federal income-tax deduction for a portion of your gift
- Gift will provide generous support for The Florida Bar Foundation
- Read a detailed description of this gift
- Contact us to learn more about this gift plan or other options
- Receive a personal calculation of this gift
- Request an eBrochure with more information about this gift
The discussion herein is general in nature and may not apply to all individuals. Prospective donors are urged to consult their personal tax and financial advisors concerning the specific consequences of making gifts to The Florida Bar Foundation. We would be pleased to discuss, in confidence, ways in which you may support The Florida Bar Foundation. These measures may also have an impact on your estate planning.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.