The Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust
How It Works
- Create trust agreement stating terms of the trust; transfer cash or other property to trustee
- Trustee invests and manages trust assets and makes payments to income beneficiaries you designate
- Remainder to The Florida Bar Foundation for purposes you specify
- Payments to one or more beneficiaries that remain fixed for the life of the trust
- Federal income-tax deduction for the charitable remainder value of your interest
- No capital-gain tax when trust property is sold
- Trust remainder will provide generous support for The Florida Bar Foundation
- Read a detailed description of this gift
- Contact us to learn more about this gift plan or other options
- Receive a personal calculation of this gift
- Request an eBrochure with more information about this gift
The discussion herein is general in nature and may not apply to all individuals. Prospective donors are urged to consult their personal tax and financial advisors concerning the specific consequences of making gifts to The Florida Bar Foundation. We would be pleased to discuss, in confidence, ways in which you may support The Florida Bar Foundation. These measures may also have an impact on your estate planning.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.